Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- diy stuff little girl bedrooms | What gave you the idea for the room? Anything special that inspired …
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- hanging letter sign — can use any word. Love them hanging from the old board with beautiful ribbon! :o)
- DIY wall decor from scrapbook paper. love the nuances of this color. very pretty – kind of coral/papaya.
- DIY Home Decor | Create Meaningful Decor with Shutterfly ~ Im in LOVE with this gallery wall from The Crafted Sparrow!
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- Ikea frame collage of photos from travels on your wall in living room…
- Vintage Babe Cave Sign by TSL | Sorority Signs | Room Decor | Alpha Gamma Delta
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial