Photo via: eastcoastcreativeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- Rosewood clock handmade art clock wood wall clock red by ZEALHOME
- love these colors + the gallery wall… /// designs by Jen (@blissfully_eclectic) • Instagram photos and videos
- DIY Wood Scalloped Wall Tutorial – classyclutter.net
- DIY Big Wood Wall Letters…. SO Cheap and Easy! LOVE these! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, C
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- 25 beautiful and inspiring DIY Wall Art Ideas
- DIY Monogram Wall Art | The Hamby Home
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.