Photo via: eastcoastcreativeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- DIY Big Wood Wall Letters…. SO Cheap and Easy! LOVE these! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- DIY Dorm Room Decor Ideas – Geometric Photo Display – Cheap DIY Dorm Decor Projects for College Rooms – Cool Crafts, Wall Art, Easy Organization for Girls – Fun DYI Tutorials for Teens and College Students http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-dorm-room-decor
- Step By Step DIY Picture Ledge- Would stain instead of painting the wood. Perfect for the living room
- How to Transfer Vintage Wallpaper, Pictures and Almost Anything on Wood DIY Pallet Ideas Home Decorations Pallet Projects
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Hammer beer bottle or cola caps onto a piece of wood to create sign for garage or man cave home decor; upcycle, recycle, salvage, diy, repurpose! For ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- @theoriginalpartybagcompany on Instagram: “Not your average picnic 🌵☀️🍭 onlythegoodstuff notjustforparties @merimeriparty full range…”
- Love the brick wall with wood beam above door opening. Shiplap walls!