Photo via: sparkandchemistry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY candle. Only need wax chips, scented oil, wicks, and mason jars
- painted mason jars
- Charming Birdcage Candle Holder Decoration Ideas for Rustic Vintage Country Wedding
- casual dining utensils, napkin, and mason jar for your beverage…. Would be perfect for an outdoor party!
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- DIY Baby Food Jar Princess Crown Party Favors for a Baby Shower or birthday party.
- DIY gold leaf brushed clipboards– would be great for Teacher Appreciation Week or hanging on the office wall
- Paper towel holder to store bracelets! college diy jewelry Great for displaying and saving on table space for craft show table set ups jewelry or other items
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- Heather & Jeffs Art (and Dog) Friendly Modern Eclectic Original Art by Heather LaHaise via Apartment Therapy
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.