Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Tin Cans For A Desk Organizer | Click Pic for 18 DIY Dorm Room Ideas for Girls | Dorm Room Decorating Ideas for Girls
- Is your desk out of control with cords galore? Our DIY cord organizer is an inexpensive way to de-clutter that mess and get you in charge of your chargers! – Everyday Dishes & DIY
- I like the rods above the desk to hang things. The little baskets would be perfect for pens, makeup brushes.
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Great idea for the dorm! Either under the desk, next to the bed or in the closet, so much organized storage!
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- Counter Organizer with Metal Basket Storage Drawers
- DIY an organizer with this origami tutorial. | 54 Ways To Make Your Cubicle Suck Less
- Family Is Vinyl Lettering Words Wall Art Quote Sticky Decals | eBay
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- Paper Flower Shadow Box by AJenCreation on Etsy
- Christmas Bow Decroations New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Elegant Holiday Party Bow Ribbon, Easiest Method with Pipe Cleaners FOLLOW Board https://www.pinterest.com/army22/christmas-decorations-home-decor/