Photo via: happylooksgoodonyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paper Board Storage Box Desk Decor Stationery Makeup Cosmetic Organizer New | eBay
- Haloween Paper spiders web! Super easy DIY decoration. Great for adults and kids alike. Blog — Little Paper Vee
- DIY wall decor from scrapbook paper. love the nuances of this color. very pretty – kind of coral/papaya.
- DIY Brown Paper Packages Christmas advent calendar craft idea. This is adorable! You can reuse the frame for other advents too.
- diy project: giant paper flowers – would make a beautiful entryway for the girls rooms
- Paper towel holder to store bracelets! college diy jewelry Great for displaying and saving on table space for craft show table set ups jewelry or other items
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- flower lights diy
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Make coasters from tiles and scrapbooking paper! Mod Podge, felt, and sealer.
- Projects and cards out of one sheet of paper
- Wall art from rolled magazine pages and gift wrap paper