Photo via: adollopofmylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.
- An old frame turned into a shadow box of memories.
- Awesome way to reuse an old door. Unique picture frame. DIY
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Closet leads to pool! Also have a large window looking into pool
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know Like how to iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more!
- An Old Dresser Got a Stunning Lace Makeover – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/old-dresser-got-stunning-lace-makeover/
- Turn some old barstools into a great desk! Great area for daughters room for schoolwork, scrap booking, college dorm, etc.
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.