Photo via: thehilliardhome.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.
- DIY – turning an old paned window, into a multi-picture frame.
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- DIY Brown Paper Packages Christmas advent calendar craft idea. This is adorable! You can reuse the frame for other advents too.
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- DIY~ 3 Picture Nativity Wall Hanging~ Beautiful!! I will make this and leave this up year round as a reminder of what my Lord has done for me