Photo via: thefoxandstar.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Blog | — Crafty Fox Market
- 33 Clever And Adorable DIY Advent Calendars
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Haloween Paper spiders web! Super easy DIY decoration. Great for adults and kids alike. Blog — Little Paper Vee
- DIY stairway gallery wall – A great blog for DIY farmhouse decor & inspiration for a farmhouse style staircase gallery wall. A must pin for future gallery walls for any room of your home!
- DIY : Baked Perfection: Candy Corn themed Chocolate Covered Pretzels..Im SO excited for fall!!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Princess Popcorn: Popcorn liberally seasoned with pink (white) chocolate and sprinkles for a tasty, and fun treat perfect for a princess party. ad – Eazy Peazy Mealz
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH