Photo via: thefoxandstar.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- DIY Brown Paper Packages Christmas advent calendar craft idea. This is adorable! You can reuse the frame for other advents too.
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Blog | — Crafty Fox Market
- 33 Clever And Adorable DIY Advent Calendars
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Find cheap random small picture frames. Lay all the frames and the calendar out on the floor to see how the layout will be. Then Paint them all to match kitchen decor. craft DIY
- décor tropical jungle sur le blog Maayle Chic http://maaylechic.blogspot.com trophée flamand rose / sac ananas / diy / déco enfant / déco kid
- Haloween Paper spiders web! Super easy DIY decoration. Great for adults and kids alike. Blog — Little Paper Vee
- DIY stairway gallery wall – A great blog for DIY farmhouse decor & inspiration for a farmhouse style staircase gallery wall. A must pin for future gallery walls for any room of your home!