Photo via: thefoxandstar.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- Blog | — Crafty Fox Market
- 33 Clever And Adorable DIY Advent Calendars
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar! Im totally doing this!
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Magical Unicorn Breakfast | The Sweet Lulu Blog
- Handsome, classic gallery above a sofa. Check out CraftTeacherLadys blog — shes got some great tutorials. Amazing painted furniture, too.
- cute blog, haute apple pie
- Blog — Little Paper Vee
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…