Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- flower lights diy
- Letters perfect for the wedding table, desk decor, birthday party or just to make your home look more FABULOUS! ***This listing is for ONE
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Great idea to showcase your wedding photos, and or honeymoon, can add to anytime On Stone prints
- Ping Pong Balls over String Lights – 20 Jaw-Dropping DIY Christmas Party Decorations | GleamItUp
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- DIY party lights! http://www.thesurznickcommonroom.com/2014/02/ping-pong-ball-lights.html
- pumpkins….they make me smile and evoke Fall sentiment. Buy an extra for Thanksgiving to carve with leaf patterns or a turkey.
- DIY Flower Lights complement any girls room. DIY home decor
- DIY Baby Food Jar Princess Crown Party Favors for a Baby Shower or birthday party.
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.