Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- nice awesome I like this ** 23 Rustic Farmhouse Decor Concepts | The Crafting Nook by… by http://www.top-99-home-decor-pictures.xyz/country-homes-decor/awesome-i-like-this-23-rustic-farmhouse-decor-concepts-the-crafting-nook-by/
- DIY temporary wallpaper: especially nice for when you are in a rental and are tired of white walls
- nice 222 Outdoor Wedding Ideas https://weddmagz.com/222-outdoor-wedding-ideas/
- Tableau super simple à faire
- These simple Jurassic Park Dinosaur Cookies are so easy to make and are perfect for the Jurassic World release or a birthday party!
- Give your blank wall a big dose of personality with these 5 Simple Gallery Wall Ideas!
- Oreo Snowman Christmas Treats | simple cooking, recipe
- I cant believe how simple this sounds, Heck of alot cheaper than getting them made:) DIY canvas photos… super easy!
- DIY Home Decor | Create Meaningful Decor with Shutterfly ~ Im in LOVE with this gallery wall from The Crafted Sparrow!
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember