Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Tin Cans For A Desk Organizer | Click Pic for 18 DIY Dorm Room Ideas for Girls | Dorm Room Decorating Ideas for Girls
- Turn some old barstools into a great desk! Great area for daughters room for schoolwork, scrap booking, college dorm, etc.
- Great idea for the dorm! Either under the desk, next to the bed or in the closet, so much organized storage!
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- The 35 Top Dorm Room Hacks on Pinterest via Brit + Co
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Dorm room.
- Dorm Room Hacks – Clever Tips for College Living
- MAKE MY OWN MUG AND REPLACE COFFEE WITH TEA!!!!!!!!! Keeping organized is the best way to decorate your dorm room!
- The 15 Best Hacks For Organizing Your College Dorm Room by alyce
- Added Storage | Dorm Room Ideas: Steal The Styles of These Dreamy Dorm Rooms