Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Home Sweet Home – Full image of tray
- Available in three distinct sizes, our Wall Tapestries are made of 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finished edges. Featuring vivid colors and crisp lines, these highly unique and versatile tapestries are durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. Machine washable for outdoor enthusiasts, with cold water on gentle cycle using mild detergent – tumble dry with low heat.
- Ironing Board Welcome Sign – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- wood clock | Wall clock for kitchen – Wooden Chopping Board Clock
- glue gun/PVA and draw the design…. wait to dry, then follow the pictures
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Welcome them with a Guest Tray | Magnolia Homes | Bloglovin’
- A tray until I have room for a whole cart