Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Available in three distinct sizes, our Wall Tapestries are made of 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finished edges. Featuring vivid colors and crisp lines, these highly unique and versatile tapestries are durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. Machine washable for outdoor enthusiasts, with cold water on gentle cycle using mild detergent – tumble dry with low heat.
- Welcome them with a Guest Tray | Magnolia Homes | Bloglovin’
- Easy tutorial for taking items from the thrift store and making a distressed vintage-looking tiered jewelry tray.
- Guest Bathroom Tiered Tray More
- glue gun/PVA and draw the design…. wait to dry, then follow the pictures
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Frilled Off The Shoulder Crop Top – WHITE ONE SIZE
- Stampin Up! Beautiful Bunch – One Sheet Wonder Card 8, One Sheet Wonder In-Colors 2014-2016 by Jan Farring
- Dorm Room Hacks They Dont Teach You in College Life 101 – One Crazy House
- Gallery Wall Ideas and Tips for creating one! – www.classyclutter.net