Photo via: tortoisepimp.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- hanging letter sign — can use any word. Love them hanging from the old board with beautiful ribbon! :o)
- The Greater Birmingham Association of Homebuilders, 2016 Parade of Homes Ideal Home. A Showcase Home for Southern Living. Built by J. Wright Building Company. Interior Decoration and Staging by @settosell. Photographer: Graham Yelton
- Mind blowing IKEA hack! You can save so much money if you know how to create your own built in using IKEA cabinets and shelves!
- Built in bunk beds with trundle bed. Gives plenty of sleeping spaces without taking up too much room.
- Cactus plate + stamped wooden fork from a Cactus Fiesta Baby Shower on Karas Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (2)
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- memory quilts from Dads shirts – I wish I had my dads old shirts. Love this idea!
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s
- Purple was the theme of all the weddings this weekend!