Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ❥ homemade script tissue paper…
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Buy Cuteberry – DIY Tissue Box Desk Organizer with Free International Shipping at YesStyle.com. Browse and shop for thousands of Asian fashion items from China and more!
- Paper Flower Shadow Box by AJenCreation on Etsy
- Projects and cards out of one sheet of paper
- DIY Paper Board Storage Box Desk Decor Stationery Makeup Cosmetic Organizer New | eBay
- These Paper Plate Flowers are Simply Stunning – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/these-paper-plate-flowers-are-simply-stunning/
- Wall art from rolled magazine pages and gift wrap paper
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!