Photo via: castlefarms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- West Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI. This beautiful winter wedding decorated their reception with manzanita branches, crystals, roses, hydrangeas, and candles. What a romantic setting with a white, blush and gold color palette. And just look at that cake pop cake and mini cupcake arrangement!
- West Garden Room, West Courtyard, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI CastleFarms castle wedding castlewedding
- Queens Tavern, Castle Farms. This Castle Bride decorated her room with chiavari chairs and lace linens with delicate tones of pink and cream to present a garden-like theme. To say the least, this small, intimate wedding was a BEAUTIFUL one! castlewedding CastleFarms chiavarichairs
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Kings Great Hall Castle Farms in Charlevoix, MI
- Knights Castle, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- coaphoto.com | Center of Attention Photography | Castle Farms Wedding CastleFarms Charlevoix wedding castle PureMichigan
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”