Photo via: containergardening.about.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix your picture frames with other items like this custom family name plaque ~ DBwallcollage
- It’s All In The Mix! | Everyday Living
- Vibrant Kitchen Accents | Mix shades of white to createthe illusion of depth in a space, and add hues of different colors to create a neutral-like color scheme. | Kitchens | SouthernLiving.com
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.
- mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- Mix and Match Wood Arrows, Girl Nursery, Coral Arrows, Mint Green Arrows, Gold Arrows, Silver Arrows, Red Arrows, Chevron Arrows,Wood Arrows
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Collage artist Sandhi Schimmel Gold : Her “junk mail mosaics” utilize a mix of paper ephemera and paint to recreate images of writers, musicians and celebrities.
- Fall decor on the front porch
- fall decor | Fall Decor. Just saw these little metal pails at home depot..
- Fall quilt / table runner: Flying geese and falling leaves: I need to use both of these motifs! Ideal for fall!