Photo via: amumntheoven.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- In their new book Dream Home, the hosts of HGTVs Property Brothers reveal a few essential measurements—from area rug size to chandelier height—thatll help you decorate your space to scale.
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- Seat Sacks to help clean off the table and keep all the kids stuff together… tutorial, and if you dont have time, the poster will be selling these too. I think I would use a stiffener for the top section of the sack – boning, or stiff interfacing. And multiple pockets for easier sorting of the stuff would be helpful too.
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- Mom! Can this be what your trip down here runs on please?! I miss you and drinking our motor oil coffee together on the front porch!