Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hobby Lobby letters hot glued onto buckets with rosemary clippings (smells good if you have a fake Christmas tree)
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.