Photo via: awesomehomepins.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- Thanksgiving fieplace setting.You can make thanksgiving toasty and beaut with this fireplace. More
- how to make a mantel that looks like a solid beam. Keeping this for our fireplace redo!
- If you have a brown thumb, then this post is for you. Add greenery and indoor plants to your home with our easy guide.
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.
- just when I think I want to get rid of RED…I find this picture and my mind is changed…LOVE it mixed with the other vibrant colors!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- Man Visits The Places In Grandparents’ Vintage Photos To Recreate The Images – DesignTAXI.com
- Lights in the gold and silver hurricane globes are topped with red dogwood branches,christmas greens and candles in the fireplace