Photo via: diy.allwomenstalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- flower lights diy
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Unique Ways Of Displaying Photographs In Your Home. I like the mirror idea and the stairs setup.
- Ideias de disposição de fotos/quadros na parede Unique Ways Of Displaying Photographs In Your Home. I like the mirror idea and the stairs setup.
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS
- 3D-gallery-wall, rather than a single large mirror
- antique gilt mirror gallery wall
- Great idea for Grandma. Mod Podge Photo Flower Pot. Great gift idea! @Stacia Smith
- DIY Flower Lights complement any girls room. DIY home decor
- Diy chalkboard blue chevron burlap burlap flower dorm decor
- Paper Flower Shadow Box by AJenCreation on Etsy
- Modern Flower Bursts Art Prints Beach Colors by 7WondersDesign