Photo via: diy.allwomenstalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- flower lights diy
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS
- Ideias de disposição de fotos/quadros na parede Unique Ways Of Displaying Photographs In Your Home. I like the mirror idea and the stairs setup.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- 3D-gallery-wall, rather than a single large mirror
- antique gilt mirror gallery wall
- Unique Ways Of Displaying Photographs In Your Home. I like the mirror idea and the stairs setup.
- how to create a gallery wall, gallery wall ideas, mini gallery wall, frames, wall art ideas, ideas for alcoves, picture frames, art for walls, art for alcoves, decorating alcoves, small wall gallery, small collection of frames, clean frames, white frames, art deco mirror, ideas for the bedroom, wall quotes, typography
- Diy chalkboard blue chevron burlap burlap flower dorm decor
- Great idea for Grandma. Mod Podge Photo Flower Pot. Great gift idea! @Stacia Smith
- DIY Flower Lights complement any girls room. DIY home decor
- Modern Flower Bursts Art Prints Beach Colors by 7WondersDesign