Photo via: bedbathandbeyond.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- glass frames from ikea to make a collage—way cheaper than canvas. So happy I saw this.
- i want to do this!!! i love frame collages and these are great ideas
- What I want to do on my dining room wall with family photos taken by @kchipmanphotography.