Photo via: papercraftsmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Romantic Vintage Corset Card with Cutting File and Manual Template ~ This would make a beautiful Valentine, Bridal Shower card or heritage scrapbook page! ~ Taras Studio – Card Jan 2013
- Fiesta® Americas Diner Bistro Collection ~ Scarlet Checkered Plate (Red and Green …. not just for Christmas) | The Little Round Table
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Free Crochet Flapper Cloche Pattern | flapper-hat-cloche-crochet-pattern2
- Harlequin Stitch Video Tutorial + free afghan crochet pattern
- Hopeful Honey | Craft, Crochet, Create: 1920s Cloche Hat – Free Crochet Pattern
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- 8.13-in-0ne-derful Cutting Layout—…..I thought you might like the cutting layout for the 13-in-One-derful card pics Ive posted over the past few weeks. Hope this has inspired you to try and make your own DSP. Happy Stamping!
- 20+ Free Fall Printables For Your Home something like this for the dining room maybe
- DIY Thread and Nails Panel DIY Projects | UsefulDIY.com
- The “Topcho” Easy Crochet Shirt Pattern via @MamaInAStitch This beginner friendly crochet pattern is easy and includes picture tutorials. diy crafts
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)