Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- Great idea for the end of a hallway instead of having a bare wall
- pictures stacked vertically at end of hallway to look like photobooth picture strip…
- Need some ideas for your walls? I always have trouble creating collages. I end up with tons of holes in my wall and no pictures up because…
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- Ideas + Inspiration for creating a Gallery Wall in any room of the home.
- mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- A gallery wall in the living room showcases some of Alessandro Uziellis photography collection. Coffee table, Vaughan. Side table, Minton-Spidell. The striped chair is a Paris flea market find.
- how to create a gallery wall, gallery wall ideas, mini gallery wall, frames, wall art ideas, ideas for alcoves, picture frames, art for walls, art for alcoves, decorating alcoves, small wall gallery, small collection of frames, clean frames, white frames, art deco mirror, ideas for the bedroom, wall quotes, typography
- Much like a houseplant can breath life into to your room, wood slices, botanic prints, or pressed leaves can add a punch to a gallery wall. See more at Driven by Decor »
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.