Photo via: ilovefarmweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No drilling holes in the perfect spot on the wall, easy to change and move frames around!!
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- How to hang a picture right where you want it without putting a ton of nail holes in the wall- genius!!!
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- Planning a Gallery Wall – My tips on planning a gallery wall…make templates before making holes in the wall
- Gorgeous gallery wall inspiration with black and white photos. Gold picture frames
- Take the hassle out of planning your gallery wall by working with the @Framebridge team – custom frames designed for your unique space by our team of experts.
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- Displaying Framed Photos – Gallery Wall Layout
- mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- Photo Wall Collage Without Frames: 17 Layout Ideas