Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- Gallery Wall. I want to do something like this in my room.
- Attic Hang Out! Very cool! I would be afraid to clean out an attic to actually do this!!
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.
- Would like to do this with wedding photos
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- I want to do something like this at the top of our stairs. It would be a lot safer than the baby gate.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- i want to do this!!! i love frame collages and these are great ideas
- photo wall. I have been looking for good ideas on how to do this! Gallery_wall
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS