Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- You Are My Sun My Moon and All My Stars, Printable Art | Love Quote, EE Cummings Quote, Literary Quote, Black White Nursery, Couples by RoseWildePlace on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/531877171/you-are-my-sun-my-moon-and-all-my-stars
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- What I want to do on my dining room wall with family photos taken by @kchipmanphotography.
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- memory quilts from Dads shirts – I wish I had my dads old shirts. Love this idea!
- Gallery Wall. I want to do something like this in my room.