Photo via: canadianhometrends.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Just a small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Such a cute gallery wall alternative. Like how they worked with the sconce too. | Chris Loves Julia: Photo Ledges O Fun
- how to make a mantel that looks like a solid beam. Keeping this for our fireplace redo!
- Floor Concrete Stain, Wanting to rip out carpet? Read this!
- We could have fun with frames on the wall like that – with sayings and text. Works well grouped together on one wall.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.