Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A gallery wall in the living room showcases some of Alessandro Uziellis photography collection. Coffee table, Vaughan. Side table, Minton-Spidell. The striped chair is a Paris flea market find.
- DIY stairway gallery wall – A great blog for DIY farmhouse decor & inspiration for a farmhouse style staircase gallery wall. A must pin for future gallery walls for any room of your home!
- great ideas for wall!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- The best farmhouse style wreaths! A must pin if you are shopping for wreaths! They are great for indoors, outdoors, doors, centerpieces, walls, & so much more!!
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- DIY gold leaf brushed clipboards– would be great for Teacher Appreciation Week or hanging on the office wall
- A step by step guide to creating a mini (or large) gallery wall
- Much like a houseplant can breath life into to your room, wood slices, botanic prints, or pressed leaves can add a punch to a gallery wall. See more at Driven by Decor »
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- THINK – before you speak poster. Can print up to a 16×20 – Great visual for classroom or even lounge – reminds students/staff the importance of thinking before speaking! Has distress/scrapbook feel.