Photo via: sarahndipities.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- Easy tutorial for taking items from the thrift store and making a distressed vintage-looking tiered jewelry tray.
- DIY corkboard with a picture frame and wine corks! (i would probably just make it with regular corkboard back!)
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- Holiday Bows Elaborate Decorating New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Elegant Holiday Party Bow Ribbon, Easiest Method with Pipe Cleaners
- Christmas Bow Decroations New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Elegant Holiday Party Bow Ribbon, Easiest Method with Pipe Cleaners FOLLOW Board https://www.pinterest.com/army22/christmas-decorations-home-decor/
- hanging letter sign — can use any word. Love them hanging from the old board with beautiful ribbon! :o)
- mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.