Photo via: sarahndipities.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!
- Easy tutorial for taking items from the thrift store and making a distressed vintage-looking tiered jewelry tray.
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- Christmas Bow Decroations New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Elegant Holiday Party Bow Ribbon, Easiest Method with Pipe Cleaners FOLLOW Board https://www.pinterest.com/army22/christmas-decorations-home-decor/
- Holiday Bows Elaborate Decorating New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Elegant Holiday Party Bow Ribbon, Easiest Method with Pipe Cleaners
- mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Massena, Photo Collage, S 7 | GarbesThis collection of frames features a lightly antiqued silver leaf finish with a matte black liner. Photos are surrounded by oatmeal linen mats. May be hung horizontal or vertical. Holds photo Sizes: 11-4×6,1-8×10,4-5×7 Frame Sizes: 13×40,15×17,11×27,2- Designer: Grace Feyock Dimensions: 44 W X 58 H X 2 D (in) www.garbes.com