Photo via: littlepapervee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blog — Little Paper Vee
- Origami stocking decoration – easy tutorial for kids or adults! Perfect Christmas craft project.
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- Ahoy, me hearties! This pirate ship cake is one of our most popular birthday cake ideas—with both kids and adults. It looks impressive but is easy to make. birthdaypartyideas kidsbirthdays birthdaycakes
- DIY stairway gallery wall – A great blog for DIY farmhouse decor & inspiration for a farmhouse style staircase gallery wall. A must pin for future gallery walls for any room of your home!
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Popcorn Balls – Super easy to make and my kids love making them with me!
- Life is fun! Your shades should be too! California eyewear for kids and adults. Seeing things differently since 13. SUBSHADES.COM
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- I cant believe how simple this sounds, Heck of alot cheaper than getting them made:) DIY canvas photos… super easy!
- super cute! works for photos or kids artwork
- great ideas for wall!