Photo via: finecraftguild.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Magnetic Katamari – free crochet video game amigurumi patterns
- Free Crochet Flapper Cloche Pattern | flapper-hat-cloche-crochet-pattern2
- Hopeful Honey | Craft, Crochet, Create: 1920s Cloche Hat – Free Crochet Pattern
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- Make your own triangle succulent planters with this green home decor video DIY tutorial that consists of only popsicle sticks + glue.
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- The “Topcho” Easy Crochet Shirt Pattern via @MamaInAStitch This beginner friendly crochet pattern is easy and includes picture tutorials. diy crafts
- The Virginia Pleated Hat with a Rose, Cloche 1920s Hat crochet pattern
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Free Spool Shaped Card Pattern ~ use this for needle and thread collection
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- Travel themed finished cross stitch framed by FoxyCrossStitching