Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love floating shelves
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s a LEGO DUPLO superhero birthday party, that’s what! Find tips and instructions for throwing your own superhero birthday party here: http://www.lego.com/da-dk/family/articles/how-to-build-a-super-hero-birthday-party-70f5e199222a4a728a598dd49916b4d2
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- A kitchen workstation or mums nook is high on my want list for our new home. The paper trail that is mounting on my kitchen bench is driving me crazy!
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- Love the shelves for displaying pictures – great idea for small spaces! maybe along side each side of the television?
- black painted wall with gallery shelves for picture frames // home renovation inspiration:
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- 4 Bow How-to Instructions
- Its easy to instantly upgrade your walls with molding squares! Do it your self in a weekend with these simple instructions to fit your home and your space perfectly.
- photo wall. I have been looking for good ideas on how to do | http://best-home-decor-photos.blogspot.com