Photo via: fynesdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ironing Board Welcome Sign – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- You have my whole heart for my whole life rustic sign. Such a beautiful quote!
- mood board wedding fashion lifestyle christmas white pale rustic luxe
- Hobby Lobby letters hot glued onto buckets with rosemary clippings (smells good if you have a fake Christmas tree)
- Curtains underneath a loft bed can make the space seem a little more to yourself, or do it so when you can sleep on the bottom when your roomies are up late studying!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- Id like to try making one of these … very cool idea for a Mothers Day gift, perhaps.
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- christmas cocoa in a jadeite mug with crocheted coaster.