Photo via: fynesdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Hobby Lobby letters hot glued onto buckets with rosemary clippings (smells good if you have a fake Christmas tree)
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Curtains underneath a loft bed can make the space seem a little more to yourself, or do it so when you can sleep on the bottom when your roomies are up late studying!
- Id like to try making one of these … very cool idea for a Mothers Day gift, perhaps.
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- How to Make a Personalized Christmas Stocking for Less Than $6! Click here: http://bit.ly/personalizedchristmasstocking
- Easy DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Wall Hanging Tutorial – decor instead of a wreath | The TipToe Fairy christmas
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Monogrammed Deer Antler Rustic Whitewash Wall or Door Decor