Photo via: bettinaholst.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Helpful YouTube Channels For College Students
- This could be used to organize food, makeup, shoes, etc. Its very helpful in organization.
- Seat Sacks to help clean off the table and keep all the kids stuff together… tutorial, and if you dont have time, the poster will be selling these too. I think I would use a stiffener for the top section of the sack – boning, or stiff interfacing. And multiple pockets for easier sorting of the stuff would be helpful too.
- dc415310cd2be7a17b100ebcfa4327b5.jpg (640×2560)
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Wee Hours Planner
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Brooklyn Limestone: steal this idea
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- gorgeous shabby chic bedroom..love everything about this room!!
- pirate party bag from cotton twist. Make your own pirate catapult and pirate peg doll craft activities. perfect craft party favours.
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks