Photo via: jessicaslaughter.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4 easy scholarships any student can win | College Choice News for College Students | USA TODAY College
- 15 Must-Have Apps for College Students technology
- DIY Dorm Room Decor Ideas – Geometric Photo Display – Cheap DIY Dorm Decor Projects for College Rooms – Cool Crafts, Wall Art, Easy Organization for Girls – Fun DYI Tutorials for Teens and College Students http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-dorm-room-decor
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Check out our LendEDU Scholarship Guide for students with glasses!
- Seat Sacks to help clean off the table and keep all the kids stuff together… tutorial, and if you dont have time, the poster will be selling these too. I think I would use a stiffener for the top section of the sack – boning, or stiff interfacing. And multiple pockets for easier sorting of the stuff would be helpful too.
- The One Minute Muse | Art Journal Technique | Saran Wrap – YouTube
- What to Pack in a Backpack for College — What a college student must carry in their backpack | charlottebharris.blogspot.com
- Tips for college kids! Good to remember for when L gets older though the game will surely change before then. sorority campussafety
- The Most Unusual College Scholarships | Supplement your financial aid with some of these great scholarships! Use your special skills to get some extra money for your college education. Click through to read the scholarships!
- Wish I had this oh so many years ago when I was looking under cushions to pay for college. Of course, back then I would have needed the pencil and paper version…
- Dorm Room Hacks – Clever Tips for College Living