Photo via: christinejohnsonbooks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- July 4th Tree Pom Poms Decorations New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: July 4th Independence Day Celebration Sparkler Tree
- Fourth of July Decoration Tree Patriotic Decorations New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: July 4th Independence Day Celebration Sparkler Tree
- Patriotic Flag Yard Display New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Independence Day Entertaining Hot Dog Bar and Shooting Gallery
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- My science books are literally covered with doodle like these…
- Looking to buy textbooks? Start here to find the lowest prices on textbooks. Skip buying all together by renting! Even sell your books on these websites!
- Black wall + books via Stylizimo
- treasure box of handmade books by Sarah Mitchell – littlepaperbird
- DIY book page wreath. SO easy and perfect for all of those old books to be put to good use!
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Watercolor on tea bags ~ Tea bags were torn open glued to watercolor paper. Paper had been stamped beforehand with text, then designs were sketched painted over the tea bags along with the dragonfly stamp. . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . art journal