Photo via: itsagrandvillelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- How To Hang Picture Frames As A Collage – DIY Ideas 4 Home pictureframes hangingpictures photocollage
- Longest list ever of things to think of having installed when building your dream home (outlets in closets, venting away from where curtains hang, audio wired outside, plumbing considerations). awesome list
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- great ideas for wall!
- Wall collage ideas – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins – so cool
- 20 Best Budget Decorating Tips! oh my goodness… so cute @Marty McPadden McPadden Widdoes
- HOW TO ADD A PERSONAL TOUCH TO YOUR HOME interiors homedecor decor inspiration decorating vignettes interiorstyling budgetdecorating statementwalls wallgallery
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.