Photo via: momontimeout.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- I want to do something like this at the top of our stairs. It would be a lot safer than the baby gate.
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- If you have a brown thumb, then this post is for you. Add greenery and indoor plants to your home with our easy guide.
- Have a 3.0+ GPA? These 22 scholarships will be a breeze for you! | The University Network