Photo via: thatcheapbitch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paint the canvas. Put down the leaf. Spray paint over the entire canvas. Will leave the leaf silhouette in the original color.
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Hobby Lobby letters hot glued onto buckets with rosemary clippings (smells good if you have a fake Christmas tree)
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- Paint or staple fabric to canvas, then attach a framed picture.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- glue gun/PVA and draw the design…. wait to dry, then follow the pictures