Photo via: delightfull.eu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Guest Blogger Series: Three Ways to Style your Mantelpiece – including lovely ways to use eclectic accessories and trinkets to make something unique to you.
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know Like how to iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more!
- Add chic bohemian style vibes to your bedroom without ever leaving home. These real rooms ace the free-spirited Artful Bohemian look. And they may even motivate your own shopping spree; you can shop for the items you see in these bedrooms online! Weve also listed the effective design elements used to illustrate why these rooms work. Use the resources below to craft an online shopping list for your own beautiful boho bedroom.
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- HOW TO ADD A PERSONAL TOUCH TO YOUR HOME interiors homedecor decor inspiration decorating vignettes interiorstyling budgetdecorating statementwalls wallgallery
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.