Photo via: apartmentnumber4.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- Holiday Inspiration- Silver Bells Christmas ideas for decorating your tree, home decor, crafts, recipes, gift wrapping…. christmas holiday silver
- Table clock for a small and personal touch to any master wood collector
- How to Choose a Living Room Layout According to Your Personal Needs [Infographic]
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know Like how to iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more!
- Add a little spooky atmosphere to your home with white branches and glittery bats! Try mounting on your wall with Command(TM) Picture Hanging Strips!
- If you have a brown thumb, then this post is for you. Add greenery and indoor plants to your home with our easy guide.
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- How to create A Timeless Gallery wall in Your Home ! This is the Secret Pro Interior Desgners Cheat Sheet Method !
- Learn how to create a fun, personal, and creative Gallery Wall for LESS THAN $20! Yes, you CAN decorate an entire wall for that cheap! Get all the best tips and tricks from LoveGrowsWild.com