Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to arrange pictures on a wall
- How To Efficiently Arrange The Furniture In A Small Living room – several before and after shots with room lay-out plans.
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- How to Transfer Vintage Wallpaper, Pictures and Almost Anything on Wood DIY Pallet Ideas Home Decorations Pallet Projects
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!
- glue gun/PVA and draw the design…. wait to dry, then follow the pictures
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.