Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- How to Choose a Living Room Layout According to Your Personal Needs [Infographic]
- If youre looking for gallery wall ideas and inspiration, search no more! Ive collected 40 amazing gallery ideas that will definitely get you excited! Gallery wall, gallery wall ideas, gallery wall layout, gallery wall living room, how to do a gallery wall, how to create a gallery wall
- Offering classic looks for every room in the house, Birch Lanes selection of bedding, upholstery, accent furniture, and decor is just what you need to make your space feel more like home. And remember: all orders over $49 ship free!
- 12 things you have to do before going off to college. Ensure your financial aid has gone thru. Sign up for freshman/transfer orientation, buy ethernet cable, double check youre set up with living situation, plan which welcome week events youll attend,
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- Queens Tavern, Castle Farms. This Castle Bride decorated her room with chiavari chairs and lace linens with delicate tones of pink and cream to present a garden-like theme. To say the least, this small, intimate wedding was a BEAUTIFUL one! castlewedding CastleFarms chiavarichairs
- Display your love for travel and culture with this three-panel relief-molded world map. Done in a classic white, it will be a wonderful focal point for your living room or bedroom.
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..