Photo via: snapguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- wax paper in embossing folders. makes any of your embossing folders like background images
- DIY wall decor from scrapbook paper. love the nuances of this color. very pretty – kind of coral/papaya.
- Projects and cards out of one sheet of paper
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Print sheet music on quality paper. Then dye it to make it look vintage. Simply…
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛