Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, C
- A Halloween Stroll Fantasy Art Original Witch Cat Halloween Archival Giclee Print 9 x 12 on Etsy, $16.00
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Find cheap random small picture frames. Lay all the frames and the calendar out on the floor to see how the layout will be. Then Paint them all to match kitchen decor. craft DIY
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Mix and Match Wood Arrows, Girl Nursery, Coral Arrows, Mint Green Arrows, Gold Arrows, Silver Arrows, Red Arrows, Chevron Arrows,Wood Arrows
- Deep blues gently fade into green tones. This subtle ombre wallpaper design creates a soothing atmosphere. Perfect for the bedroom or in the home study.
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks