Photo via: cristinaioan.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Write a Thank You Letter to a Scholarship Donor – Financial Aid and Scholarships – The University of Utah
- Learn how to create a fun, personal, and creative Gallery Wall for LESS THAN $20! Yes, you CAN decorate an entire wall for that cheap! Get all the best tips and tricks from LoveGrowsWild.com
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- copy and paste an essay into google translate to listen for mistakes. Genius. This applies to creative writing, too.
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Take a picture in the same spot every month and then make a calendar out of it! Has to be one of the cutest things Ive ever seen!
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.