Photo via: financialaid.utah.edu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Most Unusual College Scholarships | Supplement your financial aid with some of these great scholarships! Use your special skills to get some extra money for your college education. Click through to read the scholarships!
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- Have a 3.0+ GPA? These 22 scholarships will be a breeze for you! | The University Network
- 12 things you have to do before going off to college. Ensure your financial aid has gone thru. Sign up for freshman/transfer orientation, buy ethernet cable, double check youre set up with living situation, plan which welcome week events youll attend,
- likey likey. you could do a wall for each member of the family featuring their letter how cool
- How to write a kickass essay. Literally, the best powerpoint ever created.
- Looking for free college funding is no easy task. However, its something you should definitely do. Heres how to find college scholarships and grants. http://thecollegeinvestor.com/16573/how-to-find-college-scholarships/
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- How to hang a picture right where you want it without putting a ton of nail holes in the wall- genius!!!