Photo via: surprisediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- I really wish I knew who the artist is because this is purely enchanting. yes, I tried tinyeye already.
- just when I think I want to get rid of RED…I find this picture and my mind is changed…LOVE it mixed with the other vibrant colors!
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Charlotte Mann, wall drawings in marker | Charlotte Mann is a British artist who draws on walls as an adult — and gets paid for it! Mann specializes in wall drawings and drawn room installations, created with bold black markers on a white ground. The delightful effect is essentially one of being inside a large pen and ink drawing. Link: www.charlottemann.co.uk
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- I love this idea..pictures cut into the shape of the state they were taken in 🙂 a goal to travel together!
- A kitchen workstation or mums nook is high on my want list for our new home. The paper trail that is mounting on my kitchen bench is driving me crazy!
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]