Photo via: mixandchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford
- A kids playroom filled with colorful accents. I love this storage unit to store and display the toys!
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Id like to try making one of these … very cool idea for a Mothers Day gift, perhaps.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Display your love for travel and culture with this three-panel relief-molded world map. Done in a classic white, it will be a wonderful focal point for your living room or bedroom.
- We could have fun with frames on the wall like that – with sayings and text. Works well grouped together on one wall.
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!