Photo via: homeiswhatyoumakeit.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to hang a picture right where you want it without putting a ton of nail holes in the wall- genius!!!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- just when I think I want to get rid of RED…I find this picture and my mind is changed…LOVE it mixed with the other vibrant colors!
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Take a picture in the same spot every month and then make a calendar out of it! Has to be one of the cutest things Ive ever seen!
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)