Photo via: homeiswhatyoumakeit.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to hang a picture right where you want it without putting a ton of nail holes in the wall- genius!!!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Take a picture in the same spot every month and then make a calendar out of it! Has to be one of the cutest things Ive ever seen!
- Offering classic looks for every room in the house, Birch Lanes selection of bedding, upholstery, accent furniture, and decor is just what you need to make your space feel more like home. And remember: all orders over $49 ship free!
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.